Biodentine XP Starter Pack
(Buy 1, Get 1 Box of XP 500 Cartridges Free! Ships w/ Order)
Our Price : $711.40 $881.99
Based on 10 years of research, 1000 publications, and over 5 million teeth saved, Biodentine XP provides clinicians with an optimal solution for vital pulp therapy; it is a highly-pure bioactive crown-to-root restoration system indicated for dentin replacement treatments like deep caries, pulp exposure, pulpotomies, and root repair. For simplified handling and dispensing, the new system includes Biodentine material in a new all-in-one cartridge of powder and liquid, a proprietary mixer to ensure perfect consistency every time, and an applicator gun for direct placement into the tooth.
Features and Benefits:
- Biodentine utilizes ABS Technology™ creating the most highly-pure tri-calcium silicate and providing unique bioactive properties that improve treatment outcomes (high bioactivity, pH, biocompatibility & sealing ability)
- All-in-one powder and liquid cartridge for less mess and simplified preparation
- Two volumes of cartridges, XP200 and XP500, designed to reduce material waste. The smaller XP200 cartridge for pulp capping, small restorations, and endo indications. The larger XP500 cartridge for deep caries, bulk-filling, and quadrant restorations.
- A bendable tip for easy placement directly into the tooth with the use of the XP applicator gun.
- A compact mixer designed for perfect mixing at 6200rpm; provides an easy and consistent mix every time
|Item #||Product||Price||Current Inventory||Quantity|
|328-C0700||Biodentine XP Starter Pack||$881.99 $711.40||0|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)